Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lmu1949

FOR SALE
1962 Mack B-81

14 posts in this topic

1962 Mack B81SX, quad box, double frame, not running, fair condition with poor tires, NJ Title. $2000. Located in Central NJ. E-mail Dave at lmu1949@yahoo.com for more info.

post-6857-0-45286500-1317779787_thumb.jp

Edited by lmu1949

wow,,,now thats a ride,but it looks like the bulldog is balancing dumbo on his nose.lol.bob :tease:

Interesting. Looks like some other macks stickin' in the photo. A "B" on the left and maybe and "L" cab something on the right?

I would look special in that,,,,randyp

Another Jersey Mack? it must be fate! Killer needs a "big brother"!...............................Mark

post-4436-0-52397100-1317945729.jpg

1 person likes this

is there any way you could post more pictures

What a cool truck you have there, if I were a couple o' thousand miles closer and had a little more change in my pocket that bad machine would be parked in my yard. :SMOKIE-LFT:

SOLD!!!

And you may ask how i know. Cause its sitting in my yard. Brought it home on a low boy on Sunday. She needs alot of tender loving care but i think i got a good deal.

673 with a 5+4

Could use a battery box or 2, hood center strip, Interior lights, a pass fender, and a B81 emblem. and a few other minior parts. Anyone got parts drop me a email. mopartillidie@yahoo.com

SOLD!!!

And you may ask how i know. Cause its sitting in my yard. Brought it home on a low boy on Sunday. She needs alot of tender loving care but i think i got a good deal.

673 with a 5+4

Could use a battery box or 2, hood center strip, Interior lights, a pass fender, and a B81 emblem. and a few other minior parts. Anyone got parts drop me a email. mopartillidie@yahoo.com

ya man that thing is tits,,hard to find those trucks that cheap,,good purchase,,have a ball with it.bob

Congrats I always liked a B-80 series myself. looks like a nice project to restore .

later

:mack1:

Congrats on the grab! Nice looking rig, another o'l dog saved!

Tom