Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mack31

Fire Trucks In Junkyards In Pa And Nj?

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any junkyards in pa and nj that have firetrucks?

I saw a firetruck for sale in Pa. This is on rt. 422 about a mile or so west of I-79.

I have been in yards that have firetrucks. If you are looking for a certain model of truck or vintage that would help. There is a man in northern PA that deals specifically with CF's. That is if you are looking for Mack stuff.

Does anyone know of any junkyards in pa and nj that have firetrucks?

I have been in yards that have firetrucks. If you are looking for a certain model of truck or vintage that would help. There is a man in northern PA that deals specifically with CF's. That is if you are looking for Mack stuff.

Just looking for anything pre-1970.

If you are trying to locate trucks that served in the Philly area you could use CarFax to try to track any particular model or year you are looking for. The Mack chassis numbers are pretty simple; 75A-1... or 85B1..., so you could guess model years by the relative chassis number. It would be laborious, but I believe CarFax offers a subscription so the expense should be minimal.

Hey there~ I have a 1946 mack fire truck. if interested...needs to be finished. dont know of any in junkyards..

sorry

post-9015-0-48574300-1311118867_thumb.jp

There was a salvage yard on Staten Island that was full on NYC, Newark and small FD trucks, What are you looking for, older trucks or parts? Paul

I think Cohen truck parts in Thorndale, PA had some firetrucks. Not sure if any were Macks

There was a salvage yard on Staten Island that was full on NYC, Newark and small FD trucks, What are you looking for, older trucks or parts? Paul

Where in Staten Island is this salvage yard?

I would like to go to this yard, where in northen PA is it?

Where in northern PA is this yard please.

Where in Staten Island is this salvage yard?

1-999 Industrial Loop off Artherkill road. It's off rte 440. I don't know whats left with the scrap prices earlier this year. They're heavy truck salvage. Paul

try cal little in hummelstown ,pa (near hershey) he has alot of MACKS and parts,let me know if you need his #

His number would be great thanks.

Also the location of the staten island junkyard would be great too!