Fire Trucks In Junkyards In Pa And Nj?

mack31

I have been in yards that have firetrucks. If you are looking for a certain model of truck or vintage that would help. There is a man in northern PA that deals specifically with CF's. That is if you are looking for Mack stuff.

Does anyone know of any junkyards in pa and nj that have firetrucks?

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I have been in yards that have firetrucks. If you are looking for a certain model of truck or vintage that would help. There is a man in northern PA that deals specifically with CF's. That is if you are looking for Mack stuff.

Just looking for anything pre-1970.

If you are trying to locate trucks that served in the Philly area you could use CarFax to try to track any particular model or year you are looking for. The Mack chassis numbers are pretty simple; 75A-1... or 85B1..., so you could guess model years by the relative chassis number. It would be laborious, but I believe CarFax offers a subscription so the expense should be minimal.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 1 month later...

There was a salvage yard on Staten Island that was full on NYC, Newark and small FD trucks, What are you looking for, older trucks or parts? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I would like to go to this yard, where in northen PA is it?

Where in Staten Island is this salvage yard?

1-999 Industrial Loop off Artherkill road. It's off rte 440. I don't know whats left with the scrap prices earlier this year. They're heavy truck salvage. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE