Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
220cummins

Stud Pilot To Hub Pilot

5 posts in this topic

I got some new 22.5" aluminum hub pilot budds for my '82 Cruiseliner. The truck has 24.5" stud pilot rims on it. Just looking it over I'm guessing I'm gonna have to change studs and lugs to fully convert. Is there anything else im not seeing? I'll change the speedo gear too.

Could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure you would have to change the hubs too. Trey

I got some new 22.5" aluminum hub pilot budds for my '82 Cruiseliner. The truck has 24.5" stud pilot rims on it. Just looking it over I'm guessing I'm gonna have to change studs and lugs to fully convert. Is there anything else im not seeing? I'll change the speedo gear too.

You minght get lucky on the front, some older front stud pilot hubs had the centering ring need for hub pilot rims. The rears will have to be replaced for sure. B0ob

I was doing some more research and came across this link. http://www.walkercoach.com/wheels.shtml The truck is a single axle w/ a 23k rockwell rear on new way air ride. I'll have to look closer but will prob end up changing out the hubs. Thanks for the info.