Mack Rawhide!

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!

just last night I was talking about macks failure to sell a flashy road unit... This is thye answer and great step foward to help mack sales. please foward any info on standard options and any other info about this Rawhide. very intrested to see how sales are with this truck

Nice looking rig!!!

You wanted pics of the new Rawhide...here they are!  This is the sales brochure, we didn't get any Rawhides on the lot yet.

:thumb: now I like that much better that the Granite. thats a beautiful truck!! If I were to buy another new one I would think about this very seriously!:thumb: Doug

nice, but it looks a bit soft inside for a mack, where are all you real black singlet,short pants, steel capped truckers?, you would have to operate it in pyjamas and slippers :chili: nigel

It is soft inside but the outside looks tuff. Thats todays standards I guess and honestly if I had to live out of my truck for a week at a time that nicely finished sleeper would be very welcomed after a 16hr day in the hot sun. If mack wants to servive they need a truck like this that can compete with the "classic" look of Pete and KW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...