How To Add Photos To Your Post.

Barry

Have you been wondering how to add photos to your posts? It is easy...here what you do:

First, before you can think about adding photos to a BMT post, you need to have the photos saved on your computer in a file that you can locate. I use "My Pictures" or "My Documents"

Once your pics are saved on your computer, you can go ahead and start a post on BMT.

After you type your text in, scroll down and you will see box with a button named 'Browse' beside it. Click 'Browse' and locate the pic you want to add from your computer's files. Click on the photo and you are done! You don't even have to click "Add this Attachment"...that is for adding multiple photos. Just scroll down and click "Post New Topic" and you are finished!

Now if you wwant to add multiple files...the process is the same as above. However, you will need to click the "Add This Attachment" button after you select each photo. This will create a list like this on your post form:

post-2-1153767158_thumb.jpg

Now, this list is ready to add as is...you don't need to use the "Add into Post" buttons unless you wanna get fancy and add pics at diffetent points through out your post. (Like I just did above) Once your done adding photos to your post, just click the "Post New Topic" button at the bottom and you are done! Nuttin to it!

If you want to practice, just go to the new test forum I set up and feel free to zap some stuff in there! I can delete it later. You can practice adding multiple pics and also practice adding pics into different parts of your post.

Hope this helps...I just want everyone to get the most out of this software and enjoy your hobby even more!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Feel free to add anything I may have missed!

If anyone has any problems or questions...email, call or post them here! We'll be glad to help!

bmodel_logo.png

• 3 years later...

Feel free to add anything I may have missed!

If anyone has any problems or questions...email, call or post them here! We'll be glad to help!

what about adding video? i've had pretty good luck compacting my pictures so they would post allright, as i am not too smart on computer. but i didnt have any luck posting a 23 mb video. i have watched a few videos on here that seemed pretty long. mine is about one minute of video. :blink:

what about adding video? i've had pretty good luck compacting my pictures so they would post allright, as i am not too smart on computer. but i didnt have any luck posting a 23 mb video. i have watched a few videos on here that seemed pretty long. mine is about one minute of video. :blink:

The best bet is to upload your video to youtube and the you can post it here. You can also use the BMT Video System!

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=videos

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 years later...

Strange things are doing overhere.

I haven't seen any "browse" buttons and to my main sorry none "Add into post".

Need to open "More reply options" each time I want to post a picture(s).

Can do only the way as in follow.

I use XP and Google chrome.

post-3971-0-89346500-1357138021_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Gr8 info Guys

Q:?

What is maximum size in kb for a pic

How many pix ( or kb size) can be uploaded in one post

do we all have an account here with an upload limit

do you accept jpg ----- jpeg ----- bmp ----- gif

What dimensions in pixels for a pic

I find a printer paper of 'A4' = 800 x 1100 pixels (portrait) or 1100 x 800 pixels (Landscape)

Thanx in advance

cya

§wishy

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I cant seem to work out how to post photo's anymore ?????
I can see insert image from URL,  that will only work if I have loaded the photo on another site that everyone has access to 

I cant use facebook because if people dont have facebook then they cant see them, I had/have photo bucket but its useless these days and is about as useful as a ashtray on a motorbike 

So how do we load photo's to the forum these days ?????

Paul