I am going to build a B20 pickup and wanted to get some opinions on the bed lines I am thinking about. I will be fabbing the bed up from scratch so I am only limited by my wallet and time. I found a Google picture of a B20 fire truck then did my rookie version of photoshop to get an idea of how the finished version would look. My truck will go back dark green, not red, but I'm thinking the bed lines will be very similar to the picture. What do you guys think?

post-2633-1224300812_thumb.jpg

post-2633-1224300925.jpg

:mack1: Looks like an awful straight truck to chop down! Terry

Not going to chop up the Mack, just fabricating a bed for it and it will be removable if needed. The B20 will keep the original cab, chassis, and running gear, although it will probably end up with more HP than it originally had. I was just trying to get an idea of how it will look when finished.

The best pick-up bed that I've ever seen on a "B" was from a late '60s till mid '70s Dodge stepside. They had the cool big round fenders that go sweet with the B lines. Even if you copied them to use on your longer frame they should be easy to roll out.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

They were actually built by the White Motor Company under contract by Mack.

Thad; REO was the subcontractor for the Mack "Jr" series of small truck.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.