2013 Mack Trucktoberfest Photos

farmer52

Starting a new post for 2013 Trucktoberfest pictures. Another GREAT show! Thanks to Mack and the people at the Mack Museum for hosting this event. The weather was nice (sunny with cool breeze) but all-in-all a GREAT day!

The only "glitch" was the parade. A few of us decided to get in line early. Well that was a mistake. As several decided to "jump the gun" and start the parade early. NOTE: I was not one of them. Don had to flag in the group. Don was not a happy camper (SORRY DON!!!). However, the parade started early so we could start for home.

I arrived home about 8p. The only issue was I stopped by Love's Truck Stop on I-78 for a splash of fuel. The State was repaving the ramps. The west bound ramp was closed so I had to drive seven (7) miles east and turn around. This added about 30 minutes to my trip. But bottomline is I made it home SAFELY.

Pics/vids here....

http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/pafarmer52/library/#/user/pafarmer52/library/2013%2010%2025%20Mack%20Trucktoberfest?sort=2&page=0&_suid=138287843775907839435259662802

Thanks Ken for posting the link/photos/videos from the Trucktoberfest,for those of us that unable to make the trip! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Doug - I did not know you had a trailer! :whistling:

I have several trailers. This is the multi use, head to the grocery store trailer, then I have the larger pow'r tail variety for larger loads and finally a 40' drop van for being things out of the weather. I am also dealing on a Keway log trailer which was manufactured by my family. It should look good behind the G.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

According to Article 2365, Section 765424, Paragraph 8674619371893a of the Vote for Best A$$ code, all A$$e$ must be visible during the judging process. The guy with the square blue head should've assisted you in the cause.

GD, you have a valid point....How about "Best Looking A$$ In a Pair of Jeans"????

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Here are both sides of the challenge coin that was given to all registered particpants (a few iou's were issued) at Trucktoberfest-

Yea, nice memorabilia but mine will not be in my pocket. It will be next to my other Mack items.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...