ALLIS CHALMERS "BIG AL" Wanted

Hello, I am looking for any parts, Literature, Memorbilia, Pics, Stories, Parts trucks, Complete trucks, engines. 2900, 3500, 11000, and 25000 Series truck parts. I am creating a web site to allow for my reproduction parts to be sold, I have a add in the Wheels of time, craigslist, unofficial Allis web site. Please email me xxxcumminskt600@aol.com or 716 512 0404 Attn Jeff.

• Like 1

A guy in our club has a AC generator (came from a hospital) with a very low hr. "Big Al" motor in it.Asking $4500.00.PM me if you want his #. Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

When I worked for the old freightliner dealer here there was a few of them here maybe in late 60s or early 70s.I remember seeing a service letter from the factory stating if you pull a oil pan check to see if its cast iron and if so don't get under it when you pull the last bolt like we did cummins.It stated it weight around 400 lb and it would mash your stuff good. I have had a few of the alummmin pans off but never saw the cast iron.I under stood that engine was from a industrial world before trucks.

glenn akers