Three B models For sale

Shawn Barrett

$3500.00 EACH????? maybe for all,of course maybe the rare "desial" motors are jacking up the price?..........................Mark

It don't make my $100,000.00 RL look too bad eh???

Me and nephew(s) Vinny and Ben is gonna restore that one someday.

I might even help with their trucks, all they got to do is feed me, and give me a place to sleep, (inside).

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't know, they seem a bit steep, but if the cabs are as nice as they appear(rust wise), I think they are worth a decent amount. Poor pictures don't help, but first assement seems "ok".

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Their dog house out back has a roof on it and I remember a post on here a while back where I think Mark or someone fessed up to eatin' dog chow. So you will be okay!

All the benefits of home. Ain't nothin quite like home hospitalitiy when away.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It don't make my $100,000.00 RL look too bad eh???

Me and nephew(s) Vinny and Ben is gonna restore that one someday.

I might even help with their trucks, all they got to do is feed me, and give me a place to sleep, (inside).

Rob

We got some old fainting couches from a nurses office at a school that we bought at at an auction, they make great beds. We also have lots of boxes of Weaties layin' around, I'm sure we could figure something out. I wanna see that R with the 12V71.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Rob , why not donate your RL to the ATHS??? Im sure they would loke to have a 100,000 dollar RL , mu hu hu ha ha ha ha.

And yeah 3,500 each is nuts , nuts I say

I think Vision was on his way to the bank already........

At this juncture I don't feel the desire to help/support the ATHS as it is now; upon change, I may roll alongside.

Rob