Here is a F 700 that an old friend of mine has and used it for moving house trailers. It has seen better days but would be some good parts.

Is that frame length original? Either way a rare truck, dont see many F's left and you sure dont see many day cabs either.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Here is a photo from the back. Air ride? didn't think it was avaliable back in the day?

That is an aftermarket add on air ride conversion. I can't remember the name of it now. If Paul VanScott comes along, he will know as they purchased one for a B67 truck they were rebuilding.

Damn, my mind the second thing to go, and I can't remember the first.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That is an aftermarket add on air ride conversion. I can't remember the name of it now. If Paul VanScott comes along, he will know as they purchased one for a B67 truck they were rebuilding.

Damn, my mind the second thing to go, and I can't remember the first.......

Rob

You will remember what it is when you get up multiple times during the night to go pee pee - bladder capacity.

You will remember what it is when you get up multiple times during the night to go pee pee - bladder capacity.
I make sure my bag is emtpy before bed each night so me and "Momma" sweat in peace and not worry about a flood upon leakage.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I make sure my bag is emtpy before bed each night so me and "Momma" sweat in peace and not worry about a flood upon leakage.

Rob

But Rob,

What about the middle of the night sleep walking munchies and heavy drinking to wash all that food down. Ya got to be hungry before breakfast gets ready. Eight hours is a long time without food and drink even when your asleep. Snoring usually causes the need for grub.

mike

But Rob,

What about the middle of the night sleep walking munchies and heavy drinking to wash all that food down. Ya got to be hungry before breakfast gets ready. Eight hours is a long time without food and drink even when your asleep. Snoring usually causes the need for grub.

mike

I have only slept 5.5 hours per night no matter how tired I am for over 20 years. I have adapted and overcome the "munchies" but it's taken a long time. A couple double quarter pounders 1/2 hour before bed and I'm good to go. "Momma" got me this real nice pair of velveteen nostril openers and she says it helps my snoring quite a bit. Never really bothered me much so never thought about it.

Rob

I've never driven a truck with it installed. It actually uses the air bags instead of the spring leaves to take the load. The springs are left in place only to locate the axle and the rear of them "float" in the weldments as the rear spring hangers are done away with.

Ride quality? I really don't know.

Rob

I got a buddy of mine that bought a CO Brockway with a sleeper, now listen to this, the truck is a factory V12!! The cab is shotttttt!! so he did take the cab off, but I think the truck would look better with a day cab? But he wants to find a sleeper cab!.... This would be the perfect clone! what do you think?

BULLHUSK