Ontario, Ca. Big Rig Wrecking Yards (Recyclers)

Ironman

Is there any Tractor trailer and heavy equipment wrecking yards in Ontario? and do they have websites?

Where do you shop for good used parts

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

there is a scrap yard in Fontana.. cant recall the name tho... just saw someone post about it I think over at ATHS site???

I'll look for it.

Tkx Glenn

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

i'm comfused.... fontana (ontario) calfornia, in not close to ontario , canada....lol

Don't feel bad, when I tried to order two black coffee's, in french, I ended up with two catfish on a silver platter. The original caption did say California though. I don't know of any wrecking yards, but if you ever do get out there, I know where the good eating places are. LOL

LOL I thought he was talking Ontario Ca USA!!! thats just 5 mins from Fontana Ca USA sorry for the confusion. your 2600 miles from that yard !!!

No wonder I wasn't having any luck. I kept getting USA results. :pat:

I've never heard of Fontana Ontario, Canada

I'll keep looking

GLENN

Don't feel bad, when I tried to order two black coffee's, in french, I ended up with two catfish on a silver platter. The original caption did say California though. I don't know of any wrecking yards, but if you ever do get out there, I know where the good eating places are. LOL

reminds me of a joke I once heard- a couple was driving in Wisconsin and were arguing over how to pronounce the name of the town they were passing through. When they stopped to get a bite to eat the man said "I'll find out how to pronounce it". Just before he ordered his food he said "excuse me Miss, but how do you say the name of this place?" The young blond girl behind the counter leaned over and said very slowly "bur-ger-king".

hilarious,eh?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a big one in south eastern Ontario, Canada :angry::)

Just encase there was somebody else looking for a Big Rig auto wrecker in Ontario. Ca

The place is called Morgan's apparently they're not much into the classics but if your looking for any later model goods.

http://www.morgan-diesel.com/

GLENN

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pete

I'll do a search for those and see if they have websites to get more information on them.

tkx

GLENN