International Transtar II Wanted

tkobes43

I am pretty sure that the Black truck is not an Eagle. The interior is looks to be one notch over the "Deluxe" steel. The real plain 4070B's I've seen had hard plastic over the dog house. I had one that had some trippy ass reddish shag carpet on the dog house and a power passenger window. Dad said it was one of the nicer interior packages available. I have to take his word for it because I was not born yet (I'm an 81')-Brad

I am pretty sure that the Black truck is not an Eagle. The interior is looks to be one notch over the "Deluxe" steel. The real plain 4070B's I've seen had hard plastic over the dog house. I had one that had some trippy ass reddish shag carpet on the dog house and a power passenger window. Dad said it was one of the nicer interior packages available. I have to take his word for it because I was not born yet (I'm an 81')-Brad

Thats what I'm ultimately looking for, an eagle edition with the top of the line interior... So hard to find!!! :(

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Sorry, long gone back in early 90's. Had a 400/13 spd.

Tucker Equipment? Sounds like Brayden Tuckers place. NEO ATHS Chapter member, Mack Pack member. Drives a green MH to shows.

That I am not sure of who owns it. It might be him. I know I've driven past there a few times. Each time there were a few cabovers.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ctd/3462234972.html

That I am not sure of who owns it. It might be him. I know I've driven past there a few times. Each time there were a few cabovers. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ctd/3462234972.html

I've been by there a few times too, going to Carter Lumber in Lisbon. Right up the road from where the Macks with the tippers are parked. Did have some pics, but I must have deleted them. Nice looking crackerbox in their picture too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a small truck lot on a hill beside the interstate 75 in Mt. Vernon Ky. The owners name is David Thompson. The number is 606 256 4606. He has two Transtar II's right now. There is an ad for one on the Nov/Dec 2012 wheels of time. 4800.00 OBO 290 cummins runs good drive anywhere. I can't get you any good pictures. There is no place to park a set of doubles here. Too far from road to get a passing shot. He has been in business a while. I have seen many nice old trucks set there . He also has a coe pete 362, 300 series Brockway, conventional pete, cabover KW. Maybe more!

I customise those replicas , I collect them also but 1/48 -1/50 scale I can provide pics of the customs I do .

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

I got a couple of these in this scale. I have a 379 Pete with car carrier trailer and a couple flatbed rollbacks. I haven't found and B or R model Mack's like this yet.

I have B's and R-model as 1/50 scale we can get them aslos a 1/87 (aka HO scale(trainset)) .

Transtar's are by far one of the coolest looking C.O.E's made!I remember as a kid they were everywhere...

They tell me B models were cold in the winter......try a 4070B with a 318 Driptroit.....BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Fun truck to learn on,though.As long as it wasn't too cold outside!!post-510-0-05194900-1358861767_thumb.jpg This is what the poor girl looks like now.Too far gone for me to fix it.They left the damn window open on it for who knows how many years!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Oh yeah? Who sells them?

some are on _e-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORGI-INTERNATIONAL-TRANSTAR-KING-TRAILER-SUBMARINE-TEXAS-NIB-/140838392217

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORGI-1-50-US-51402-International-Transtar-w-King-Trailer-Submarine-Fast-Ship-/281046251011?pt=Action_Figures_Diecast_US&hash=item416fa97603

or there

http://www.3000toys.com/catalog/products.asp?mfg=CORGI

Mack's are very rare to find but they on on from time to time on e-bay ( I have about 10) and they are use to be made by Conrad from Germany ( the R's ) other one like Granite are made by 1stGear and also Sword and I think TWH . if you need more info please pm me I can provide infos and pics of the model I have and the one that I did customised .

Hay Im new to this but i have what u need i have a 76 transtar cab over with a 290/350 red cumming with only 143,000 on the whole truck with a wet kit and 13sp it has been on a cash crop farm its whole life it need to be used and not sitting around i can email pic on thur or friday

• Like 1