Rebuild and repaint of an RD

Gee I won't recognize you now when they get that done for you. Not being in the old beat up spare truck you where in all last summer. I have a feeling from about April til September I'll be going to cp again thru elgin. Start Tuesday hauling out of fs in sycamore to cp

I liked that spare it did me good only one break down all summer from a new kid in the garage putting belts on wrong that's pretty good for a truck with over 700K on the clock. Now I will be back to going back to the yard after supper to wash the truck I like washing it down when the second shift mechanics are there less hectic. Hopefully I will be back sometime next month probably running a loader or backhoe until we go full speed ahead doing the yard runs of gravel.

There really is only 4 of us normally. If we are really busy will have Al Hint trucks hauling as long as no one needs there pool filled plus a few others here and there.

Yes cp is corn products or ingredion as it's called now. They have gotten better but if there is more than 60 trucks between loads there will be a line.