SCR Final Derate

So, I was lucky enough to get this 2011 LEU Mack with the MP7.

Note: Using Tech Tool

I was told it had a code of ( SPN:5246 FMI:16 )(SCR system fault detected – Warning fault - Engine derate) at one time which i understand to be a derate to 55mph with a SCR issue.

The truck has at this time, ( SPN:5246 FMI:0 )(Severe SCR system fault detected - Severe engine derate to 5MPH) currently with ( SPN:5394 FMI:5 )(Aftertreatment DEF doser and/or Aftertreatment DEF dosing pump assembly) & NOx Sensors Reading to high. I'm guessing the NOx are to high because on the doser valve test, I removed it & ran SCR test & nothing came out. No fluid going into the system will result in high NOx as I understand.

Any Help Appreciated. Thanks

• Like 2

I got similar errors Friday afternoon....2011 GU813 MP7-405M....dropped it off at Mack, gave them the errors I got off the guard dog, the young fella writing the service order seemed to know what I was gonna say.....

Already had the doser replaced once a few years ago.

Codes were 128 5246 15 and 128 4094 18

I googled them and got a error code book with descriptions

One has to do with DEF quality, which is odd, we get the same fluid all the time and store it in the shop. Bu, I was gone for about a year, and I'm not sure what happened. I know the granite hadn't been greased in quite some time.... :(

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....