Curious if its Just Me

Is it my imagination or are bumpers so cheap on the new trucks that they have to add a bumper to the front bumper to protect it. I have seen the moose catchers around here for years, always on the trucks coming down from up North or Canada but now it seems every Volvo, Pete, Freightliner and International has them on them. I guess that either says the bumpers suck or the drivers do,,,Just my observation,,,lol.

Maybe trucking outfits figured out that one well placed deer in the middle of your radiator is way more costly than putting a grill guard in. The company I work for has one on every truck. We do a lot of driving in the dark and on little used dirt roads so hitting deer is common.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I understand what your thinking.

I thought about putting one on my RW after I had 3 different drivers back into the frontend of the Volvo in a year.

Then this year I got 2 deer in one week with the Vision

Oh and the lady who crashed into the front of the Rw but the steel 713 construction bumper saved me that time.

Thanks Maddog I've never seen one one a R model other than pics from Australia. I called the manufacturer of it to see if I could buy mounting hardware for a R model they said they never built any for a R

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk