Injector cup installation tool

From your local dealer. What cups are you installing? There are different tools for copper and stainless.

My local dealer couldn't

I got the part #'s from Watt's

Was hoping these were the 1's for the stainless steel conical cups

The dealer can. We have ordered them for customers and for us. The tool part numbers are the same for Mack and Volvo and come from the warehouse.

Yes they can order them for me now that I have found the part #'s for them

• 2 weeks later...

Those tools are expensive; I found a guy who has a shop & going to borrow them; but before I do this I took my truck to Mack to have them run all the tests the said they needed to do before knowing it was injector problem today & while waiting on my ride I went up in the truckers lounge upstairs with big picture windows looking over the shop; I watched a employee putting injector kit in a garbage truck he didn't waste anytime; cups were already out before I got to the (show) but didn't take but a second in each hole to clean with his battery gun; then he stuck cups in he did put something on sealing surface & sprayed lubricant on oring; put injector in & tightened with same battery gun & hit a lick with torque wrench; then put rockers on used same battery gun & torque wrench; must have come out with new update where no torque turn or degreeing or loosing off & redoing like I read; then installed valve cover & cranked; he forgot to fill it back up with anti-freeze so had to do that; then hooked computer to it for couple minutes; not long enough to put new calibrate codes in for injectors; & backed it outside

Guess you don't have to run overhead on this new update either;

Now I know for sure I'm going to do it myself;

Sorry for the rant but just had to tell it

• Like 1