New from Costa Rica

AmadoZP

Hello

Thanks for adding me, I'm from San Jose, Costa Rica.

Excuse me, my English is not the best, I'm in the process of learning.

Here we love Mack Trucks, these trucks are the most famous in my country.

My father used for many years Mack trucks for transporting logs, Mack trucks have always been the best logging trucks.

I learned to drive trucks in a Mack truck R686ST from 1978. That´s a great truck. My father also had a DM 607 from 1971, another great logging truck.

Thanks for the work of my father I could understand the quality and performance of these great trucks, and that made me a big fan of this great beautiful trucks.

I currently do not have a truck, but I hope soon to buy a Superliner from 1987, with the intention of restoring it and take it to the truck exhibitions of my country.

Once again thanks for accepting me in your group, and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

Greetings from Costa Rica

Amado,

Welcome to BMT. Your English is better than some of the guys here. We love pictures so if you have any of the trucks you mentioned or ones you took of others in your country, post them. You will learn a lot here, as well as things maybe not so good. Plus we love Superliners here.

Welcome here! Superliner sounds like a plan.. Any photos of your dads MACKS? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Welcome on board!

Here is what you're looking for.

Both the best place to learn about Macks and increase your English skills.

You can trust me in that!

Vlad

And we all like pictures, that's true.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012