Engine shutdown

Its me again my 96 ch613 E7 427 started fluttering and shut down on me. It started last Fri wouldn't go over 1800 rpms would rev up fine from an idle. Today it shutdown. Possible ground issue? Anybody have this issue?? No check engine lights either. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Its me again my 96 ch613 E7 427 started fluttering and shut down on me. It started last Fri wouldn't go over 1800 rpms would rev up fine from an idle. Today it shutdown. Possible ground issue? Anybody have this issue?? No check engine lights either. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Also it cranks but won't fire

Maybe a fuel issue? I cant remember if they have a fuel primer hand pump. Is there fuel up to the injection pump? If no fuel to the injection pump, could be a bad fuel line, crack pick up tube in fuel tank, debris in the tank. I mean the supply line not the return line. If there is fuel to the injection pump, crack an injector line at the head and crank the truck, if no fuel to the injector, it could be a problem with the injection pump, mechanical or electrical.

You need to figure out where the fuel stops. Before injection pump or after injection pump.