rws721lst, what can you tell me about it

picked up an 84 superliner a few weeks ago. it is an rws721lst. here is what i know. em9 400hp, maxitorque 12 speed. mack axles(44k), canadian spread with hendrickson walking beam setup.steering box mounted in the front axle( doesnt turn good at all) power divider lock switch on dash (doesn't seem to make a difference) the truck began life as a tractor and was converted to a dump truck in Canada in 87(speedo in km/h) it now has a 16 foot dump box and it was restored in the late 90s early 2000s. somethings were changed around and swapped out. it has been converted to the rectangular head lights, the mack heated mirrors were takin off. the heat, and I think ac unit is MIA, the whole thing. the intercooler pipes are not correct and are rigged up. it had a drop axle at 1 point,still has the control in the cab. so what I'm wondering is what does the rsw721lst actually stand for? did this truck actually have AC from the factory( the condenser grill is there). also why does the turning radius suck so bad on this thing, I used it for hauling corn silage, I was having a hard time even in the fields, but maybe I'm just used to my old 6 wheeler IH. there are some parts that I am looking for too. the chrome/ aluminum trim piece on the pass side of the grill is missing, and the plastic piece on the ceiling of the cab where the radio goes is all busted up so looking for 1 of those. thanks