E7 engine for sale - located in Lubbock, Texas

bstaneland

I am handling the resale of this engine on behalf of my overseas customer. I am a freight forwarder. My customer purchased this engine from Iron Planet before he found out how much it would cost to ship it. Now he just wants to recover his expense by having me sell it for him.

This is my first post on this Big Mack Trucks forum. I do not know much about the engine other than what is listed in the Iron Planet listing. My customer paid $700 + the auction fees. He is hoping to get as close to that as possible in this resale.

You should be able to view the engine and pictures by clicking this link: http://www.ironplanet.com/for-sale/Truck-Parts-Mack-E7-237-Engine-Texas/593641?h=5000%2Csm%7C1%2Ck%7C593641%2Cmf%7C1&rr=1&hitprm=k%3D593641,mf%3D1,sm%3D1&pnLink=yes

If the link does not work (because you are not a member of Iron Planet), just google "Iron Planet 593641" and it should be visible.

This is not a scam. I can provide you with whatever information you need to verify the authenticity of the engine, the location, whatever you need to be comfortable with the transaction. Feel free to email me at ben@rounderslogistics.com if you are interested in this engine and have any questions.

Cheers!

It's not an E7, it's a 2 valve E6

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

and doesn't run

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE