My email to Kim Davis (that KY county clerk in the news)

RowdyRebel

Court records show that the defiant Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, has been married 4 times and had twins out of wedlock.

She divorced in 1994, 2006 and 2008.

Davis, 49, gave birth to twins 5 months after she divorced her first husband.

The twins' father was identified as her third husband, according to records obtained by the U.S. News and World Report.

She has been married twice to her current husband, Ed Davis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a real piece of work to me..........not sure what faith she is following.

• Like 2

Even kids can figure out two pegs don't go together while playing with wooden blocks ;). Why don't some adults understand this? Not rocket science...

No problems figuring things out until the education system get hold of them than it's brain washing away

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

She is. She was elected during the time Kentucky did not allow gay marriages. I don't know how long she's held that job, but the Marriage Amendment passed in November 2004. If she had a Religious (or any other) problem with issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, it WOULD NOT have been a problem until just a few months ago when the courts ruled on a matter which they had no jurisdiction because the people (the governed) had made it clear the government simply lacks the power (derived by the consent of the governed) to define "marriage" as anything other than the union of 1 man and 1 woman. It isn't as though she ran for the office knowing she would be asked to do this...it was forced upon her (and every other county clerk, justice of the peace, cake bakers, florists, venue owners, as well as anyone else in the "wedding industry") after the fact by activist courts kowtowing to an EXTREMELY SMALL minority of people. CDC places the gay population at 2.3% ( http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/15/study-nation-s-percentage-of-gays-less-than-supposed/)...and even inside of that small percentage, support for same-sex "marriage" isn't 100%. The court overstepped, and it should be the duty of ALL government employees to honor what the people have told them to do over the "decision" of a handful of activists in black robes. We live in a country where the people granted certain specific powers to the government, and have also placed limits upon the government exercising those powers. We the people have the power, when sitting on a jury, to say "Yeah, he broke the law...but the law is stupid!" and acquit...Jury nullification. We the people can do that because we the people are the ones who hold the REAL power in this country. The government TRIES to convince you otherwise, and it is the duty of everybody to stand up and say "NO!" when the government oversteps.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

She is. She was elected during the time Kentucky did not allow gay marriages. I don't know how long she's held that job, but the Marriage Amendment passed in November 2004. If she had a Religious (or any other) problem with issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, it WOULD NOT have been a problem until just a few months ago when the courts ruled on a matter which they had no jurisdiction because the people (the governed) had made it clear the government simply lacks the power (derived by the consent of the governed) to define "marriage" as anything other than the union of 1 man and 1 woman. It isn't as though she ran for the office knowing she would be asked to do this...it was forced upon her (and every other county clerk, justice of the peace, cake bakers, florists, venue owners, as well as anyone else in the "wedding industry") after the fact by activist courts kowtowing to an EXTREMELY SMALL minority of people. CDC places the gay population at 2.3% ( http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/15/study-nation-s-percentage-of-gays-less-than-supposed/)...and even inside of that small percentage, support for same-sex "marriage" isn't 100%. The court overstepped, and it should be the duty of ALL government employees to honor what the people have told them to do over the "decision" of a handful of activists in black robes. We live in a country where the people granted certain specific powers to the government, and have also placed limits upon the government exercising those powers. We the people have the power, when sitting on a jury, to say "Yeah, he broke the law...but the law is stupid!" and acquit...Jury nullification. We the people can do that because we the people are the ones who hold the REAL power in this country. The government TRIES to convince you otherwise, and it is the duty of everybody to stand up and say "NO!" when the government oversteps.

Friend, just when do you think the masses ever held the real power in our country?

• Like 1

We have ALWAYS held the power in this country. Whether or not there have been enough people with the balls to stand up to the government vs. lemmings who blindly follow what their government tells them to do is another story. The government-run education system has done a marvelous job convincing folks like you that the government is in charge and that we the people are helpless without them, whichever alphabet-soup agency happens to claim oversight on a matter. This is a recent change...just in the last 100 years or so that people quit relying upon themselves and common sense to figure things out and instead turned to the government to look after them...and the trend seems to have a snowball effect. The more people allow the government to control, the more the government tries to control. When does it stop? Idiocracy seems to be a glimpse into the future if people won't get their heads out of their rear ends and start thinking for themselves and taking responsibility for their own life. The Constitution begins "WE THE PEOPLE...(snip)...do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America". It was "WE THE PEOPLE", not a king, not a tyrant, not a dictator. The people created government...NOT the other way around...and as my daddy used to say, "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it and make another just like you".

--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

We the people elected a congress which passed the defense of marriage act. We the people also elected a president which signed the defense of marriage act into law. We the people also put the measure up as a ballot initiative in 32 states. It passed in 31 of them.

The people have spoken repeatedly on this issue, and overwhelmingly made it clear that the desire of the people was for marriage to be one man and one woman...nothing more, and nothing less. It is a matter which the people, through BOTH their elected representatives in the legislative and executive branches AS WELL AS directly with their votes on these state constitutional amendments, removed any consent the government may have thought it had. The judicial branch acted outside the scope of their powers, and now instead of a citizen being a productive member of society her liberty has been stripped. She is now a burden to taxpayers as she is provided room and board at the gray bar motel. They ought to deduct what it costs to house and feed her from that judge's paycheck. Personally, I'd sit there in defiance for as long as it took...making sure the media was well aware of just how much this judge was costing taxpayers trying to force me to comply with an illegitimate court's ruling. I have nothing but time, and the more stuff I lose as a result of being locked up over BS, the less reason I have to change my mind and begin violating my conscience by obeying an illegitimate court opinion.

• Like 1