finally did it.... spokes gone, buds installed!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate your truck. It has everything i want. No spokes, superliner front end. DUAL exhaust. Can't figure out to do dual on my rd mack so i went with One slash cut pipe, I love your exhuast gaurds too, where did you get those? And............ i'm also jealous of your tanks and how the superliner has the air tank and battery box right next to eachother. FML

HEY NICE TRUCK THOUGH!!!!!!!! :)

• Like 1

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

I hate your truck. It has everything i want. No spokes, superliner front end. DUAL exhaust. Can't figure out to do dual on my rd mack so i went with One slash cut pipe, I love your exhuast gaurds too, where did you get those? And............ i'm also jealous of your tanks and how the superliner has the air tank and battery box right next to eachother. FML

HEY NICE TRUCK THOUGH!!!!!!!! :)

Haha thanks I think. Lol. You could total dress up a RD! You should do dual exhaust! The exhaust shields are 60 inch solid 270 degree. They are hard to find in 60 inches. Most are 48 but I like 60s cause they hide a lot more. I actually ordered them from a dealership locally. Not the mack dealership bc they have nothing!