Pictures of the Week

other dog

Forgot one- I came back down rt. 220 to Moorefield, W.V. to show Jo where the goats come out on the hill. We only saw one, they usually wait until almost dark before they appear. I took this from over in Moorefield, probably close to a mile away.

Saw two hawks on the ground too when we went to pick up Other Dog at Jeff and Teresa Moore's.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks for the pics. Someday I gotta' visit the Flood Museum. I remember reading/studying about it in PA History class.

Come back and visit central PA again. There are many things to see and do.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thank you for the pics and the story, too interesting.

It's done no worse than by a profy museum guide.

Yea, special thanks for the goat!!

The optics work perfect!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I hope to make a trip to Johnstown as a tourist this fall. Been there many times, always in the big truck.

BTW, I saw you climbing the hill behind me. I was going to pull over and finally meet you, treat you to dinner, wash your truck, tighten your straps/chains, and give you a large sum of money as a random act of kindness but I didn't have time.

Well, it's the thought that counts...at least that's what they say. Shame too, because I was broke, hungry, driving a dirty truck, and my load shifted because my straps were loose.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well, it's the thought that counts...at least that's what they say. Shame too, because I was broke, hungry, driving a dirty truck, and my load shifted because my straps were loose.

I feel better hearing that you weren't experiencing anything unusual that day.

• Like 1

Jim

I was in Johnstown today delivered a couple dumpsters. It's a town full of bridges.

Franklin, Pa. I lived in Cooperstown for ten months back in 1980. If I remember correctly Franklin was near by?

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!