Bucks County, Pa. Auction

Anybody hear about this? I saw a post about it on the ATHS Facebook page. Apparently the auction was yesterday or the day before.

Looks like everything sold really low, here's some examples-

This White sold for $550, with trailer.

post-1374-0-03231100-1437648702_thumb.jp

IH,$400

post-1374-0-41445300-1437648740_thumb.jp

IH Fleetstar, $275

post-1374-0-26310600-1437648839_thumb.jp

$350. That's what it said, $350.00

post-1374-0-08634900-1437648923_thumb.jp

This one sold for $1,000.

post-1374-0-09144000-1437649043_thumb.jp

This one brought $2,000.

post-1374-0-36026900-1437649139_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

OD, this is literally 10 minutes from my house and I pass it every day on the way to/from work. I didn't know there was an auction there at all until Weds AM when I was driving to work and came around the curve and saw all the cars parked on the side and people running around on the property- The owner must have died because I stopped there about 4 or 5 years ago to ask if I could go on the property to look at an old White-Freightliner single screw cabover. I was walking towards the house and the second I stepped foot on his front walk he starts screaming for me to get the eff off his property and he ain't selling shit and this and that............Wow never any of those B's- were hidded by trees and truck bodies. He did have quite a few buses too but a lot of them looked too old and wasted away to be able to do anything with. A shame. Betcha a lot of that stuff gets shredded and we're all shaving with them this time next year.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I had a flyer for the auction, but the stuff didn't look to good. I didn't think it was worth taking a day off work to spend money on junk when I already have plenty of that. I think a flyer was posted On the board at Macungie. I took a picture of this flyer at Macungie in case people don't know about this one. Mike.

post-7810-0-04955600-1437650628_thumb.jp. Sorry it is sideways.

Looks a lot like the bus I rode to school, old bus no. 8- this went for $500.

post-1374-0-90414700-1437650411_thumb.jp

Yeah, a lot of it looks pretty rough, but at the prices it went for if you found usable parts you'd make out all right. The roll-back looks pretty good, and the Fleetstar for $275-wow!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I've seen a lot worse B's. That White 9000 is a keeper. Not to many escaped the scrapper. One of the greatest tributes to the iconic

Mack truck is the fact that Mack and White were pretty much neck and neck as far as sales went back in the 60's and seventies.

The Macks made it to a second and third life and then to restoration. The Whites made it to the scrap yard.

Wonder what goodies were stashed in the buses, trailers and campers. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've seen a lot worse B's. That White 9000 is a keeper. Not to many escaped the scrapper. One of the greatest tributes to the iconic

Mack truck is the fact that Mack and White were pretty much neck and neck as far as sales went back in the 60's and seventies.

The Macks made it to a second and third life and then to restoration. The Whites made it to the scrap yard.

Agree......what a damn shame these ol dolls end up their days for mere pennies.....

usually EVERY auction I go to that im interested in, I set my price and some idiot bids three times what im willin to pay, then you see ones like this that you missed and stuff goes for half what your willing to pay! seemed every auction I don't go to, everyone has to say,''oh stuff went cheap, scrapers got alot''

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg