1978 Mack Cruiseliner

Brayden

I do but I shoulda been at the auction when it sold for less than $2500. I had told the farmer several times to let me know when he was tired of it.but he never did say a wordd,he took it to the auction lasst minute decision so it wasn't advertised,I found out too late

• Like 1

That truck used to belong to my Grandpa,the man that bought it new had a heart attack and laid it over with only 36k miles on it. Our local dealer bought it from the insurance co. and put a brand new cab on it. Grandpa bought it and it was driven almost exclusively by Rex Richenberger, I did put a few miles on it myself,though,It got traded in 1986 for a MH613,a local farmer bought it and ran it several years,The original aluminum frame got bad,so he bought another Cruiseliner with a bad engine,but a steel frame,unbolted it at the frame horns and replaced the back half. He took it to the truck auction after buying a CH,it went to WI,then I lost track of it until it appeared in Wheels of Time for sale,then it disappeared again until I saw it on FB after Brayden bought it.

More detailed info than you'll ever get from CarFax.

• Like 1

Jim

Also,the truck was built with spoke wheels front and rear. When our shed burned in '85,my Dad's '80 Cruiseliner was burnt up,so we took the budd front hubs off it before the insurance co. took it and put on this one. The rear budds came from the newer rear clip the farmer put on.

Also,the truck was built with spoke wheels front and rear. When our shed burned in '85,my Dad's '80 Cruiseliner was burnt up,so we took the budd front hubs off it before the insurance co. took it and put on this one. The rear budds came from the newer rear clip the farmer put on.

Its amazing how much history there is with one truck. This old girl has a lot in common with the late Joan Rivers.

• Like 2

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.