09 mp8 in Chu no regen

got code PSID 47; FM1,12 code; was told probably hydro carbon doser module possibly needed cleaning; pulled off & found only thing looked bad some oil in 2 prong sensor; cleaned everything up good reinstalled & still want regen; checked & no fuel to 7th injector; also now have PPID 329 FMI 12 code; & it want let me regen; any suggestions would be appreciated

Sounds like your talking about the aftertreatment fuel shut-off valve under the air compressor. The 2 pin connector is not a sensor, that connector receives the signal from the ECM to activate the valve to allow flow to the injector. Any oil in that connector may have damaged the valve, but I have never seen that happen.

The 4 pin connector goes to the aftertreatment fuel pressure sensor. The ECM opens the valve everytime the engine is started to check the pressure sensor, you can remove the fuel line from the injector and run a hose into a container and start the engine and look for a flow of fuel. since the line is disconnected the ECM will probably log PPID 326 FMI 7. The other faults you mentioned lead me to believe you have a faulted injector if the valve is operating correctly.

Well reason I knew I wasn't getting fuel I cracked that line after I cranked & no fuel; when I took block off firist time it was fuel in all lines cleaned & put back on & cranked, cracked line at injector little fuel there called my self trying to bleed it; mashed regen & it idled up & was doing the regen thing; but exhaust temp in cab showed around 600; didn't think that was hot enough; it ran for bout 20 minutes & same thing said needed to manual regen & I tried again same exact same; then it threw the PPID 329 FMI 4 & when I tried to regen it wouldn't let me; so I went to checking & found when took line off injector no trace of fuel, went to block & no fuel coming from out side but had some to in side

The valve only flows fuel to the injector at engine start long enough to check the pressure sensor then shuts the fuel off. The exhaust temp. gauge only shows DPF inlet temperature 600 is OK, there are 2 more sensors in the DPF, PSID 47 FMI 12 indicates those sensors are not getting hot enough 1000 to 1250 degrees. PPID 329 FMI 4 is a electrical fault of the 7th injector, calls for replacement of the injector. If the EML and shutdown lights are on you will not be able to start a regen using the dash switch, the system is in level 4. A service facility with access to PTT software can run a service regen.

Thank you for your help Mackteck689; I got a 7th injector yesterday before Mack closed but I going to put new valve on firist; that HEST light in instrument panel is not flashing its just solid; no red shutdown light on or wasn't; drove it back from Mack yesterday never derated; got an ex Mack tech suppose to come by just trying to get head start; thanks again

I put the after treatment fuel shut-off valve on this morning & I'm getting some fuel now; cleared codes & tried regen, it started & ran little while & stopped; threw the light on & I got just PPID 329, FMI 4; so going to change 7th injector soon as I get a chance; unless you think it's got something else wrong; Mack place said this morning when getting that valve it was the hydro carbon doser module again or wiring to ground in harness bad; does this 09 have that hydro carbon doser module too?