New glass for my 96 cl.

Know the feeling. I have done some flat glass work but usually have the glass guy do the curved stuff.

Yup,apparently the factory gasket doesn't have the removable strip in it so the whole gasket has to come out,I don't know how the heck they got it back in lol

We decided to try our hand at windshield installations, as it turned out it wasn't a big deal. A second set of hand is very helpful, all you really need to do is put the glass into the rubber, out of the cab, then put a small rope in the channel, push the windshield against the cab tightly, and pull the rope out slowly going all the way around. A little dish soap is a good lubricant also.

• Like 1

Doing both is easier than just half. Push out the old with your foot cafefully, clean up old seal, install glass into seal, rope outer edge, lube seal, get helper to lift glass/seal, set bottom first, pull rope, and finesse. Lol it's easier said then done. I've done about 10-12 in the last 6 months.