run red light and tried to drive under my trailer tonight.

Ezrider

so i am waiting at a tire shop for them to open in the morning. having trouble falling asleep. had someone run a red light and try to drive under my trailer tonight. i think its time to get a dash cam. the other car was deemed at fault and ticketed. only damage to my truck was it blew out the front passenger side trailer tire.

i was on the main 4 lane highway driving threw a green light when i heard a bang and felt a tiny bump first thought was that i had blown a tire. look in the mirror and see the car being spit out. i guess he tryed making a right hand turn into the same space my trailer was occupying.

after cops arrived i guess the driver of the other car kept trying different ways to say it was my fault from what the cop said at one point he was saying that i was speeding but the cop said there would have been nothing left of his car if i was speeding.

post-19171-0-01214100-1432631311_thumb.j

post-19171-0-17323000-1432631321_thumb.j

post-19171-0-52573700-1432631335_thumb.j

• Like 1

Good to hear the cop was able to confirm what actually happened. Some drivers are against having dash cams but my personal opinion is that it's much more likely to be used to my advantage than disadvantage. They're definitely creating problems for the lowlifes who try to bs their way out of being held accountable for their actions, even to the point of causing problems for the innocent driver. There needs to be additional charges against those losers for lying to a cop.

LIKE!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Glad nobody got hurt or worse. It's too bad people can't just say they screwed up and be done with it. I guess they're all hoping Jesus is busy with something else at that point. Good luck with that. I can't figure how the truck allegedly speeding or failing to yield the right of way or any other scenario puts the nose of his car under your trailer tires without him being at fault...You would think that by the time the tractor went by he would have figured out there might be a problem ahead...Like 4 more tires.

Maybe he will go a little easier next time around...probably not.

It's good it turned out well to you.

At least the damage was as small as it could be.

Dash cams became too popular overhere due to many cases when it's difficult to get a true out on a surface.

Couple of years ago someone in the gvnt initiated talks to prohibit them. Happily it didn't happen.

The only reason of such a prohibitation I can see is an easiness some dirty facts to disappear in a cloudy water.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Unfortunatly all the driver sees from his screw up is $$$$$. Still would not be surprised the morom driver hires a 1 800 pay me lawyer anyhow. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

my trailer is going to be needing a alignment, its off tracking a bit to the side i got hit on. talked to my insurance company they talked to his sounds like everything is going to be good to go.

the kinda screwed up thing is there was a cop just barely 2-3 car lengths ahead of me in the left lane i was in the right lane when it happened. the cop just kept on driving despite me flashing my lights at him and blowing the horn trying to get his attention as he drove off.

after thinking about it today what i think happened is he was not paying attention (obviously) saw headlights coming and just started pulling out as soon as the headlights passed not even noticing the trailer behind.

Unfortunatly all the driver sees from his screw up is $$$$$. Still would not be surprised the morom driver hires a 1 800 pay me lawyer anyhow. Paul

i hope not that is a headache i don't need right now

i hope not that is a headache i don't need right now

never underestimate sleazy lawyers and insurance companies that give them cash awards for being sleaze bags. Few years ago one of my dads log trucks was making a left hand turn on a five lane highway and had the left turn only green light. He made the turn and an oncoming car in the far right lane blew threw the light and crashed into the drivers of my dads truck. An off duty HP saw it happen and filled out a statement and the other driver was at fault and had to replace both axle housings and rims. 2 years later dad gets served with papers from the lady's lawyer sueing him for "pain and suffering" that she caused mind you and his insurance company settled with her! Go figure.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

There is a sleeze lawyer here in central PA advestising on a billboard...."hurt in a truck accident? give us a call". And I don't think he is talking about the truck driver.

Welcome the the world of no personal responsibility, no consequences, my life is crap and somebody gots to pay me for it show.

Written by LBJ's "Great Society. Staring HUD, Section 8 and the Parents, their Children and Grand Children of the Haight Ashbury -Woodstock -Timothy Leary Project

Current producer Barry Souieto and Co Producer Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Airing 24/7 on you local Reality TV channels.

P.T.CHESHIRE