My first house

Timothy Maikshilo

Very impressive!

And it seems your chief is a hard working man to find so many different and special tasks to go over.

From your posts i still have a feeling you're on the vacation. Keep it up!

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

thats the go Tim never a dull moment with your work :twothumbsup:

Paul

Thanks Paul! I have really enjoyed working with the "young" house crew, The Foreman is 23 and his men are 19 and 20. The hardest safest most dedicated boy's I've had the pleasure of working with. We have two other house crews which are also very good.

Nice!

Another challenge to check off the list.

Jim you said it! It was a challenge at 3:30 AM shifting the house under wires and over fenced off roads and cones!

Wow!

You ain't kidding! What's on the schedule for tomorrow, a space shuttle move, perhaps? :)

Yah! Jim three more houses this week.

looks like a lotta work wow...bob

Bob, Lucky for me the trailer does most of it!

Very impressive!

And it seems your chief is a hard working man to find so many different and special tasks to go over.

From your posts i still have a feeling you're on the vacation. Keep it up!

Thanks Vlad! Yes my Manager is a true go getter and we do everything. If we need new gear it is purchased to get the job done. This is a working vacation of sorts ;)

unique trailer! who gets to pick where the center of the load is, you or the owner of the house ?

gearhead, The foreman picks where the house sits on the trailer. Damn good eye for a 23 year old! In fact they are buying him a new all the bells and whistles trailer.

• Like 1

So why is it being moved? I know some people will give the house away instead of paying to have it demolished.

On another note, how are you liking the Kenworth?

Timmy, The houses are in an area of Christchurch that was devastated from the last earthquake. The land unstable and the houses that are good must be moved. These houses this week belong to habitat for humanity and are being moved to a new area. These pics are not great but early morningpost-426-0-34600800-1432706646_thumb.jpgThis one, if you look closely you can see the fenced in areas along the route and cones Fun!post-426-0-17639500-1432706735_thumb.jpg I am enjoying the 404 SAR very much and the 525 HP is great with the 18 speed. It has 600 HP Jake power which is great with the Kiwi forest work.