Nice. Doesn't get any better than an H63. I ended up moving to the beach and had to sell my H61 & H63 to Brad Wikes cause space over here is a premium. I kept my 61' G model cause it was the cleanest, most original one of my bunch and I'm holding out hope that when I buy a place I can find a house with a small RV parking spot for it. Been a few years since I've gotten to tinker on anything and I sure do miss it but clean, cool air and being able to surf anytime has lessened the pain. I sure don't miss the smog and 110 degree summers of California's Central Valley at all. Good find and hope you get to have a lot of fun with it!

• Like 1

I damn glad to see it at your place!

Congratulations!!

From what you posted it seems she needs a lot of love to get a glory look.

Too hope you will find enough time and power to do it along with your other Macks.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I damn glad to see it at your place!

Congratulations!!

From what you posted it seems she needs a lot of love to get a glory look.

Too hope you will find enough time and power to do it along with your other Macks.

I bet Vlad would like it much better at his place :banana::banana::banana::banana:

What a great truck

Paul

• Like 1

Keep progress photos coming.

Just curious, how was it shipped to you, container, in the hold or deck cargo? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I bet Vlad would like it much better at his place :banana::banana::banana::banana:

What a great truck

Paul

Paul, you're right on that. I drool on a H63 or 67.

When I made my trip to the States in 2013 I had one H63 putting my eye on and couldn't get the idea to check it out off my brain.

It was in Minessota, quite far from the East coast where I planned to spend the most of the time.

Finally I resolved to miss that deal and it was right. A man has got to know his limitations.

Another reason to split my ambitions was I had quite enough projects right at the moment and no truck was finished.

So I thought it's better if any one buy a rig and start taking care about it instead of adding it to my rotting fleet.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012