Interesting. Are the AC-4 and the AK cab panels the same as the AB? If you have the John Montville Soft Cover book BullDog on page 156 lower corner and page 157 is a 1934 Colonial AC-4 with what appears to be the longer C cab panels like your AB. Maybe the rear of the cab was replaced in its 93 year life.

Mid 1920 the AC's went from the rectangler plaque to the "hood shaped" plaque. Paul

click me

Standard AC "long door"

post-3242-0-21466800-1432522200_thumb.jp

Ak "short door"

post-3242-0-60106500-1432522281_thumb.jp

AC-4 "short door"

post-3242-0-49756700-1432522324_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks for the replies. The picture of the patched holes was on its side like a U model. I turned it rubber side down now. I don't know about cab lengths. I'll check the book and I can measure mine. My AC doesn't have a cab. My hood doesn't fit right. Did they change the hood and cowl design when they changed the radiator?

Jetter: Do you have parts for sale? I don't want to buy a whole truck. Those headlights are not the same as mine, but maybe they would fit.

Mike

post-7810-0-50297200-1432570362_thumb.jp

Your hood is spread from years of being flung open none to gently. That would account for the dent on the top of the right hood panel. It's a matter of popping out the dent and tweaking the top hood panels radius to get it to fit

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I see. Thanks. I doubt I'll fix it. I'm too cheap.

I personally think those small things are part of it's history and add to it. I'd leave it too.

P.T.CHESHIRE