Wish I could dig up some pictures of the 1979 U's my dad brought back then.We ordered 20 r models and 15 dm600 trucks.The R's had a longer wait time then dad wanted to wait so the U's were ordered by Ryder trucking and ended up not needing them,so dad scooped them.They were a little on the lightside,they were built for the over road,we used them to pull dump trailers.

What happen to the cab Vinny? You guys put a ton of work into it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yeah the small imperfections on my 51 Ford bother me, but seems I'm the only one who knows where they are. :)

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'd paint the hood for first and get enjoying the whole thing than start to choose a moment to repaint the cab.

Or any other way, no matter :)

Nice looking U is turning out, wish you to have enough time spent on it in this season.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

One thing I've learned is most of the time once the tags are on it and it hits the highway, all of the things you are going to fix or change never seem get done. Do it once, than it's finished . . . except for adding shiny goodies. Paul

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE