Took the B for a Drive

Looks great. What is going on the back? Mike

a flatbed, it is coming, probably not before York, but we will bring it anyway, put a flatbed on it put a tractor on the flatbed so that there is more room for another truck. Lol Dave

Did the truck have a dump body when you acquired it?

got the truck completely disassembled, no bed, the original owner was Morgan Engineering out of Alliance Ohio. Original paint still on the doors. I suspect it was a dump, as there is a PT0 on the tranny.

I have photos of the truck just after it was pulled out of long term storage. I was told it was only a one owner, Morgan, one driver,till the engine spun a bearing. Then for some reason the B-30 was taken to a GMC dealer for repairs, never completed. Sold to the owner where I passed by and seen it come out of 15 to 20 year storage. More to the story, very nice the little pup found a good home.

I have photos of the truck just after it was pulled out of long term storage. I was told it was only a one owner, Morgan, one driver,till the engine spun a bearing. Then for some reason the B-30 was taken to a GMC dealer for repairs, never completed. Sold to the owner where I passed by and seen it come out of 15 to 20 year storage. More to the story, very nice the little pup found a good home.

when I got started on it number 5 rod bearing was off,and the crank was rusted, I took crank to machine shop and they polished it, didn't need turned, put standard bearings in it, all good, would love to see the pictures. Thanks for the info, makes things more personel.