Pretty cool photo's and story to go with it what or who is Mifaley Tovala I tried to translate it but it still no good or maybe Im not just doing it right

Paul

Mifalei Tovala Ltd. is an Israeli trucking company. The company is based in Omer, Israel. Mifalei Tovala Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Israel Chemicals Ltd.

Were these MACKS built at the Efraim Ilin factory? I knew he had started build Kaisers in the early 1950's and MACKs in 1956 and later Studebaker Larks in 1959.

Was the DM pictured built at Illin or Ashdod?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Good old Israel I have been doing some interweb study sounds like a fascinating place a place I feel Im gunna have to have a visit before I drop off the perch

Israeli Army knows when it's onto a good thing

thanks for sharing

Paul

Paul you most welcome to visit, all of you welcomes.

Israel is great place, history, holly places, nice looking girls, great atmosphere.

The DM865SX was so successful that when retired lots of them sold as truck trailer to Iraq and Georgia (the one near russia not in US) while other converted to tippers and went to work in Africa. (from the internet)

The only draw back was sometimes unaware drivers that over run the V8 engine. i.e. push to high RPM with no reason thus made damage,

but you cannot find any other truck / vehicle/ airplane that serves so many years and cost so little to run.

• Like 2

these threads just keep on getting better love the photo's

Guy it is now on my short list of places to see I wanna go to NZ say gudday Tim and clan then I would like to get over your way and have a look

Israel is a place I dont understand but have always wondered about and thanks to the inter net it keeps looking more amazing all the time a bit like NZ to me the more I see the more I want to see not all parts of the world are like that for me

And yes I did noticed the girls are pretty good looking as well and they have Mack trucks so it's gotta be a pretty good spot :banana::banana:

Paul

these threads just keep on getting better love the photo's

Guy it is now on my short list of places to see I wanna go to NZ say gudday Tim and clan then I would like to get over your way and have a look

Israel is a place I dont understand but have always wondered about and thanks to the inter net it keeps looking more amazing all the time a bit like NZ to me the more I see the more I want to see not all parts of the world are like that for me

And yes I did noticed the girls are pretty good looking as well and they have Mack trucks so it's gotta be a pretty good spot :banana::banana:

Paul

Mack trucks and good looking women! Who could ask for anything more! The Israel Army is one tough bunch and Mack trucks fit right in. Look forward to showing you around the south island Paul and checking out some cool rides!

• 4 years later...