I agree with Jake,Rustoleum is the way to go in my opinion..........................................Mark

Had a hard time with Rustoleum the nozzles are s*** and they leak all over started buying Ace Hardware brand $2 cheaper and the paint seems to be better quality too in the end

.02 Gregg

I painted mine with a brush and used the flavor of the day from Tractor Supply-Valspar maybe. They look ok from 10 feet and I never had any trouble with the nozzle on my brush. LOL

I just recently bought a milk crate full of brush nozzles at a flea market... They are literally a dime a dozen lol[emoji12]

Gregg

,Rustoleum with a brush smoke gray or white 2 inch brush in the sun light and a milk create.

• Like 2

I just recently bought a milk crate full of brush nozzles at a flea market... They are literally a dime a dozen lol[emoji12]

Gregg

The ones made by the Truck Bomb Bottled Water Company in Bed-Sty N.Y. ?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I used tractor paint from Farm & Fleet. I used the spray cans on the rims and suspension. Then used a brush and roller on the rest of the trailer. These are before and after when I did it. It's been two years and still holding up good. I just hand sanded the trailer. Next time I think I will soda blast it.

post-13203-0-76791300-1428642813_thumb.j

post-13203-0-40259800-1428642825_thumb.j

post-13203-0-22177400-1428642838_thumb.j

post-13203-0-83803400-1428642851_thumb.j

post-13203-0-06211700-1428642861_thumb.j

• Like 2

I used tractor paint from Farm & Fleet. I used the spray cans on the rims and suspension. Then used a brush and roller on the rest of the trailer. These are before and after when I did it. It's been two years and still holding up good. I just hand sanded the trailer. Next time I think I will soda blast it.

i would recomend crushed glass whole lot cheaper than soda 265.00 a ton as opposed to 35.00 for a 50 pound bag looks real good now

• 1 month later...

post-14964-0-72395300-1433813561_thumb.jpost-14964-0-94748800-1433813563_thumb.j

Picture while polishing the body with the new medium gray paint which I'm not sure I like. Second Picture is with my new hub covers rears also have them Ill try and get a better picture tomorrow

• Like 2

Body looks good. The Grey needs an Orange pin stripe between the holes.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

the 1.00 a can stuff from walmart works just fine! 20.00 bucks worth will do a set of drive axles of 10 hole budds, i only primed areas that had metal or rusty areas showing and thats been 3 years ago and they still look good! if you wanted you could clear over the paint for extra protection.