Adult Friend Finder Redirect

Sometimes when I try to access this site from search results it redirects me to Adult Friend Finder. I checked into this since I was concerned about having a virus myself, but based on my research and the fact that it only happens with this website it is something that infects the site, not the individual user. You may want to check this out as the photos it loads are pretty offensive to some people and certainly not appropriate for underage users.

It happens too me; not big Internet man, but if I am googling something and you find that BMT has a response or subject where someone has had topic; if I punch it up its goes to adult finder deal; I just hit the arrow that takes you back & try 2 time & goes straight to BMT story; has not ever done it on my favorite list; or just going straight into BMT

I just typed www.bigmacktrucks.com in the address box and here I am again. You may need to install or update your antivirus software.

Why not save it to favorites?? :blah::blah::blah:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I am on another computer with WIN7, IE9, and AVG Antivirus. I typed www.bigmacktrucks.com and it came to this site. I typed "big mack trucks" in Google search and clicked on the BMT link. It went to a white screen with strange looking words and symbols and the address bar showed "best desserts". Still appears to me it is an issue with your browser and internet security.

Did anyone who is having an issue send a PM to Barry?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I am on another computer with WIN7, IE9, and AVG Antivirus. I typed www.bigmacktrucks.com and it came to this site. I typed "big mack trucks" in Google search and clicked on the BMT link. It went to a white screen with strange looking words and symbols and the address bar showed "best desserts". Still appears to me it is an issue with your browser and internet security.

Did anyone who is having an issue send a PM to Barry?

I tried the same thing yesterday, got the same results, and now I can't make it happen again. Adding BMT to "Favorites" is the way to go but it's a good thing this problem came to light.

Jim

Anyone have trouble a few days ago where you kept getting access denied due to "incorrect password?"

Sure all the tin foil hats at the truck stop aren't scrambling you signal??

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I did a search and here is what I found (bottomline is a virus). Duh! Some of you must be visiting "interesting" sites. :whistling:

There are several reasons why you may experience a browser redirect,however the most likely cause it’s a computer virus. Browser redirect viruses are not something new and malware developers have been using this technique for years to generate traffic to their sites,gathering search terms and redirect users to websites from where they’ll receive a commission or some sort of revenue. Your browser can be redirected while you do a Google, Yahoo or Bing search and in this case the malicious programs will hijack you search results and redirect you to similar websites.And in other cases will redirect you while you are trying to load a webpage ,will instead redirect you to a tracking websites and only afterwards allow you to go to your desired site. So what type of infections can cause this browser redirects? TDL4 rootkits ,bootkits which will infectyour Master Boot Record and malicious browser add-ons are known to cause this malicious behavior. This type of infections are designed specifically to make money. It generates web traffic, collects sales leads for other dubious sites, and tries to fool the victim into paying for useless software. If those tricks don’t work it can kick up the threat level by downloading additional malicious or misleading programs.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I find that interesting as it does this at school too. Mind you those computers have soo much anrtivirus stuff i doubt anything would get on them. happens on my ipad sometimes at either place only if i google so idk.

I also get the URL too short thing at school, but it blocks the adult friend finder.