mack cx sleeper

I am considering stretching the frame on my truck and enlarging the sleeper. Years ago I knew where there were a lot of sleepers as everyone was removing them to mack day cabs. Now the same people tell me that they are not having request for that any more. And due 5 business being slow they had been scraping the sleepers they had just to keep their employees working.

I don't really want to go with a big square box and would like to keep the looks that the truck already has. So I am looking for two sleepers that I can put together to make a 96 in or 102 in sleeper. Once I get it out together I can take it to the custom sleeper shop to be completed and then installed when this one is removed.

If anybody knows where a couple of mid rise sleepers can be found it would be nice to know. I would like to find at least one with doors on the top along with the standard side box doors.

post-28-0-15903600-1427552874_thumb.jpg

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

im sure if you can't find one taken off to day cab a truck there probably one in a wrecking yard on a truck. the sleepers remind me a lot of a kw sleeper i have wondered how hard it might be to put a 86" kw studio sleeper on one.

I don't think the kw sleeper would work that well as the kw cab is not as wide as the Mack cab.

I don't care for them any too closely related to peterbilt

Superdog if you could check what you might find it would be nice to know where I can get them.

I would like to find ones that are already white but I might not be able to be too chosie

I have looked in my area and everything arou d here has more damage than I want to deal witb.

Not going to start the work rite now but hope to get started stretching the frame in june 15

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???