MNL truck sales Gulfport MISS

I have never dealt with them but from what I can tell they do a repaint and try to export/sale for an abnormally high price. They do a lot of advertising in my area and a few years back came through buying every R model in sight no matter the condition. They even contacted my dad but he didn't sell them anything.

They are exporters 1st dealers second. Most of their trucks come from auctions or junk yards and are rough, they spray new paint on em, put some Chinese tires on some and price em high hoping to export not sell stateside. They do not quote the correct specs for trucks either, they constantly show CHN Mack's with 18-20k steers, well that's a neat trick cause a 14300k is all our can get from Mack in any CH series. I would steer clear if it were me, I've called before and they are genuinely not worried about making people here happy they just want your money.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"