Instrument Panel

SOUTHBOUND01

If you go with a standard panel some of the gauges that are off to the right will be duplicated. That panel on the right is there because those gauges were "evicted" due to the amount of space needed for the tachograph, which is much larger than the standard speedometer.

Jim

Yes I would like to keep the Tachograph too but I think it might be next to impossible to find a new panel. It probably hard enough to find a flat one. I might just have to have something custom made? Thanks for the input.

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

Yes I would like to keep the Tachograph too but I think it might be next to impossible to find a new panel. It probably hard enough to find a flat one. I might just have to have something custom made? Thanks for the input.

Have you checked with a Mack dealer? You never know there might be one laying around. Perhaps Barry (Watt) and/or Rick Harper (Tulsa Mack) can help.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

OK thanks. I will try to contact Tulsa Mack, I know my local dealer doesn't have anything that would work. I've just started my search and I hope to be at Mcungie and keep my eye open.

• Like 1

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!