Tore up Sunday

Underdog

Looks like you have the makings for a tore up Monday if you're not careful with them things.

I saw one of your trucks on I-79 nb near Pittsburgh the week before last. Pretty sure it was a Wednesday morning. I know it was 9:30 am because the truck went by as I was bitching to a co-worker about me still being on the road at the gawd awful hour of 9:30 am.

• Like 2

Jim

Looks like you have the makings for a tore up Monday if you're not careful with them things.

I saw one of your trucks on I-79 nb near Pittsburgh the week before last. Pretty sure it was a Wednesday morning. I know it was 9:30 am because the truck went by as I was bitching to a co-worker about me still being on the road at the gawd awful hour of 9:30 am.

We're all over,like dog poop. Something like 80 trucks on the road now. Out in western PA most likely out of our Lordstown, OH terminal.

Gregg

• Like 1

We're all over,like dog poop. Something like 80 trucks on the road now. Out in western PA most likely out of our Lordstown, OH terminal.

Gregg

Funny, I've never seen your trucks until you posted a pic of yours and I saw that one less than a week later. I go past the Cruze plant at least 2-3 nights a week but the only activity I see from I-80 is the shift change if I happen to be passing by around 11:00.

Jim

I thought that might generate some comments, too lol. Only two kinds of music, I say. Good or bad.

Gregg

That makes 4 kinds of music but you also have the other 2: Country and Western.

I wouldn't have expected to see Zeppelin's 4th in with the Bee Gee's and Alan Jackson but then again, I have it along with Sinatra and Hank Williams.

• Like 2

Jim

might wanna throw that CDB Saddle Tramp and Fire on the Mountain Cd in the ole player while your at it, and maybe hide the BeeGees one??

Bee Gees is left over from my daughter lol when she was a baby she loved "Stayin' Alive". She would rock-n-roll in her crib to that one. Maggie is going to be 14 next month.

Gregg

Funny, I've never seen your trucks until you posted a pic of yours and I saw that one less than a week later. I go past the Cruze plant at least 2-3 nights a week but the only activity I see from I-80 is the shift change if I happen to be passing by around 11:00.

Cruze plant handled by Cassens Transport, orange trucks. Union plant serviced by Teamsters. We can't get near that kind of work. There is a railroad drop yard behind the plant where we pick up Nissans off the railhead.

Cheers buddy....i got a late start tomorrow.....

post-14397-0-94580500-1425254624_thumb.j

working @ hanging my new TV on the wall....just need a stud finder that can find studs...apparently all of mine are shaped like "Z" s

• Like 1

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....