Something a bit rare ?

mrsmackpaul

Hmmmm I wonder how much to get that to the USA.......I wonder how much she would get in the divorce?

If Penns laws are the same as N.Y. ZERO!! After the papers are filed by the mrs. You convince her to go to Florida, Nevada or any where out of state for a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks. In N.Y. she loses all rights in the court system... at least in N.Y. :whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Im pretty sure you blokes over there wont have to worry about rust as I think that is a all Aussie fiber glass cab as well ????

Paul

The Fiberglass F cabs were made in Melbourne by a company called Reinforced plastics, who also made the cabs for the 3800 series Atkinsons. F models had extra long grab handles. They were only available on the plastic cabs. From The Australian Mack Centennial book.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

fantastic photos Vlad I wonder were those Macks were made ?I notice the cab is different around the mud guards and steps to the one in Australia

Those roofs sure look good havent seen of those out here were they a standard Mack thing anywhere else in the world ?

thanks for sharing it nevers ceases to amaze me the stuff I learn on this forum

Paul

just translated this Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! gotta agree :twothumbsup:

seeya

Вы держите мечту Влада

hope that comes out right the computer says it is :loldude: