Whatever happened to this B-model?

That must have been the first time they refurbished that truck. I have a picture of it from Walcott, late 90's early 2000's.

In my picture it has alum budds on the rear and a 48" Pete bunk instead of a 36". I think I like it with the 36" a little

more, seems to fit the look of the truck a little better in my opinion. Was a sharp looking truck though.

I've got a pic somewhere that Roger gave me ,it's a night shot,hooked onto his pot. I'll see if I can find it sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

I took this picture at Louisville about 20 years ago and have never seen this truck again.

I thought it was a pretty cool truck, I liked the metallic blue paint with all the chrome.

Does anybody know if this truck still exists?

I ran across this one on the web and the page said Mike Lieth from Wandell, NC owned this truck. Not sure how current this information is.
  • Like 1

I believe John Mauro owned them? think he still might own the a car? not sure. that pic I had was taken in the early 90's at the hotel by Macungie. I remember talkin to him and he said he missed the turn and had to turn the old girl around in a gas station parkin lot and traffic wouldn't give him the time of day and it had no power steering

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I have not seen in years are the red and green single axle tractor that said Gravy Train on the cow catcher

That would be Stan Leman. He has Gravy train, an R6xx, 2 superliners(one I just posted a video of) and the CH E9. All very, very nice trucks.

Stan has not been real active in our chapter the last year or so(I haven't either for that matter).

Here is the V8 Super:

SDC10869.jpg

His blue daily driver is sticking out the left side of the picture.

The CH:

2012-04-29_11-02-23_162.jpg

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

That would be Stan Leman. He has Gravy train, an R6xx, 2 superliners(one I just posted a video of) and the CH E9. All very, very nice trucks.

Stan has not been real active in our chapter the last year or so(I haven't either for that matter).

Here is the V8 Super:

His blue daily driver is sticking out the left side of the picture.

He had the Superliners at the ATHS show in South Bend a couple years ago. I took pictures of them. Beautiful trucks.