Online Auction Few mack trucks and chassis....

Maxville Truck

Superdog, perhaps you could educate me, but my 1984 RW s/n 1364 had the older hood with round headlights. All other specs on this truck seem to match pretty close. I would say the hood was replaced on this truck? I actually prefer the old school look & feel of the first gen Superliners.

Now if I could come up with the cash I'd be on my way to Wisconsin... My wife's aunt lives in Newton I would just tell her that is the purpose of the trip lol

Gregg

Superdog, perhaps you could educate me, but my 1984 RW s/n 1364 had the older hood with round headlights. All other specs on this truck seem to match pretty close. I would say the hood was replaced on this truck? I actually prefer the old school look & feel of the first gen Superliners.

Now if I could come up with the cash I'd be on my way to Wisconsin... My wife's aunt lives in Newton I would just tell her that is the purpose of the trip lol

Gregg

Yes,I'd say hood had been replaced.

im not gentle with any ''questions'' anymore. hade enough bullshit and sick of people in general. im not tiptoeing around any seller or kissin ass. I say it how is is, if you don't like it, you can kiss mine. if you wanna sell something , put a decent description, pictures, and don't be an asshole.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg