Online Auction Few mack trucks and chassis....

Maxville Truck

http://spencersales.hibid.com/catalog/54438/march-10th-spencer-sales-downing-wi-online-equip-auction?tab=0

Hey guys and "Gals", I'm having an online auction cleaning some of my traded in inventory out of my yard... If interested check the following link out. I will also answer any questions about what is in the auction to the best of my ability.

there is a 1984 superliner in pretty decent shape with an E-9 12 speed, neway air suspension, and small sleeper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Superliner is back for sale...... Sorry for the trouble cbooker....Price is going up from here I'm not in a "need to sell situation" so it will be going through the shop as it fits into our schedule, all the small issues will be addressed as we get to them, as everything gets fixed it will add to the price @$95 an hour..... I have a paint and sandblast facility so that will be done also.... at this point as is I have it listed for 12,500 obo. looking for opinions on prefered color..

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/hvo/4929856348.html

That is being a stand up seller. I have bought a few things at auction that I would have liked to have left and gotten my money back, I am glad it all worked out.

Me too! The thing is, if you want to buy sight unseen, you bid accordingly, or get your butt up there and put your hands on it and see what you are getting in too.

• Like 1

Me too! The thing is, if you want to buy sight unseen, you bid accordingly, or get your butt up there and put your hands on it and see what you are getting in too.

I don't like buying anything sight unseen but the seller needs to provide details and detailed pics. Sometimes sellers don't want to take the time, they just want a quick sale. Not saying this is the case with the Superliner but just saying.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I've run accross very gracious and pleasant people and some real "pissasss". I inquired about a classic car recently. The pictures were poor and before I drive 150 miles I'd like some idea of what I going to see. I asked a few polite questions and got back this snotty response about how it's not a show car and I should't waste his time! I was floored. As a serious prospective buyer, he shut the door on any possible deal. I'm now trying to be more "gentle" in my questions so that I can avoid that scene but seriously...what a piece of work.

It was MY BAD not driving the 10 hours to look at it first,but Maxville is a cool guy for letting me back out and he has my Highest Respect. Thats a sweet Superliner and is set up Great! It just neeeded a little more to get it tip top for the road than I had time for. But WOW!! What a Machine! after Maxvilles TLC that will be an Awsome ride!

• Like 2