I'm back

whitegold

Not really a new member but been a long time since I been on here. Still got my Superliner, although at the moment it's awaiting new trans and the neway is shot, so it's gettin a kw 8 bag cutoff, bought a 96 cl613 in November as a late birthday present to myself, 454, 18 speed, full double frame, 46k rears, has an issue or 2 that I'll post about in the correct category. Then in November I thought, what will I get myself for Christmas?? So I got a 98 kw w900l haha. But anyhow I was mad at stuff breakin last time I was on here, and I guess I just finally realized, whatever it is if you're gonna use it, it's gonna break ha.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

Not really a new member but been a long time since I been on here. Still got my Superliner, although at the moment it's awaiting new trans and the neway is shot, so it's gettin a kw 8 bag cutoff, bought a 96 cl613 in November as a late birthday present to myself, 454, 18 speed, full double frame, 46k rears, has an issue or 2 that I'll post about in the correct category. Then in November I thought, what will I get myself for Christmas?? So I got a 98 kw w900l haha. But anyhow I was mad at stuff breakin last time I was on here, and I guess I just finally realized, whatever it is if you're gonna use it, it's gonna break ha.

Welcome back and hope you get your idle problem fixed on your CL. Hope the 900 makes you a good truck.

Broken stuff can be really frustrating.

Everything made now seems to break way too easily.

You are probably sick of opinions BUT I would rebuild the Neway on the Super. There is way to much stuff to go bad or get out of whack on an 8 bag KW.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I would love to rebuild the neway, but all the beams are shot, and the 8 bag is all rebushed, both rears are fairly new, and all I have to do is cut and weld the frame, also has 3:73 as compared to 4:10, and also hub piloted wheels instead of stud piloted.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....