R Model Macks

Iconografix did put out a book "Mack Trucks Photo Gallery" that has pics from all years of :mack1: Trucks. The book includes some rare R model prototype factory pics(dating back to Oct.'61). As far as a specific R Model book,don't think there is one. Sounds like they ought to put one together, though! Al

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

To 600's point...

I have several 1/34 scale B and R models from FirstGear. Also have several of the 1/25 scale "High Detail" B models.

I'd give my eye teeth if they would put together a run of the R models in that larger, more detailed scale.

Maybe a BMT edition?!!!!

They say they'll consider making anything...for a fee.

Maybe one of the "o-fficials" here should call FirstGear, and discuss an R-series with them?

I'll sign up for the first run!

• Like 2

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

To 600's point...

I have several 1/34 scale B and R models from FirstGear. Also have several of the 1/25 scale "High Detail" B models.

I'd give my eye teeth if they would put together a run of the R models in that larger, more detailed scale.

Maybe a BMT edition?!!!!

They say they'll consider making anything...for a fee.

Maybe one of the "o-fficials" here should call FirstGear, and discuss an R-series with them?

I'll sign up for the first run!

I would love to see a R model book, hopefully sooner then later!!!!

And I think the die cast would be great. Maybe R get it going so we could have them for next Christmas.