BOSTROM SEAT

Mack told me they could sell the padding and the cover seperately, and you have to get an upholstery shop to put it together for you. I don't know why they can't just have a whole cushion they could sell. There was the padding for sale on eBay a while back.

Jake

You can get just the cushion or just the upholstery or both. You don't need to take it in to get done either. You need a pair of diagonal cutting pliers and a hog ring pliers. Flip cushion upside down and you'll see the hog rings that attach the cover to the frame. Clip the hog rings, peel off the cover, put new cushion on and reattach with new hog rings.

• Like 2

You can get just the cushion or just the upholstery or both. You don't need to take it in to get done either. You need a pair of diagonal cutting pliers and a hog ring pliers. Flip cushion upside down and you'll see the hog rings that attach the cover to the frame. Clip the hog rings, peel off the cover, put new cushion on and reattach with new hog rings.

Sounds like you have a handle on it. Come on down and we can keep you busy working on seats. I priced new covers and cushions last week and I was quoted $289, that's was for the bottom and the back. New seat is $650 plus freight.

Suburbanseats,.com has bostrom cushions and parts, I've seen a few places that sell bostrom factory parts.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"