Great find, see if you can find someone that does on site aluminum polishing. Just having all the aluminum polished out will make a huge difference and I bet you will scratch the wheels off your to buy list.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Thanks for all the kind words and interest. I've been washing and cleaning the truck. I've removed the mud flaps/brackets, deck plating and front bumper. I am making a parts list and just trying to finish the repairs on my dump trailer before I start working on it. I want to change the rims and tires to 24.5 from 22.5 so I can recap them and run them again on my trailer.

• Like 1

Shocks made it in today and the other parts hopefully will be in Friday. I ordered all my tires today and will have them within the next two weeks. I'm still waiting on the quote for the rest. I'm just making money right now so I can afford to do what I want to it:)

The other parts came in today and my parts guy has the quote on the other items I wanted. I am told however that Mack no longer makes the driver side exhaust upright. Does anyone have one they would want to sell? I'm going tomorrow to see if I can order a new front bumper.

The other parts came in today and my parts guy has the quote on the other items I wanted. I am told however that Mack no longer makes the driver side exhaust upright. Does anyone have one they would want to sell? I'm going tomorrow to see if I can order a new front bumper.

You will need to just find another passengers side exhaust bracket. Even one of those may be hard to find. If you can find one you can cut the top of it and turn it then reweld it and it will be perfect. I couldn't even find another passengers side one so I ended up getting two r model brackets and extending them a little taller. Bolted right up on my frame. Sometimes you have to be a little creative with these old dogs! 😉

Bought an exhaust upright, bushings, support rod and hood vent today. I ordered a new front bumper and it should be here in two weeks. Installed the engine oil dipstick, axle shocks and stainless mud flap brackets today.

Installed the driver side exhaust bracket and support rod. Welded aluminum stepbox as well as welded some on my dump trailer. Got the bolt that holds the bumper to the frame out since it had broken off. Hopefully will get the two torque rods installed as well as cab and suspension linkage installed this week.