Chicagoland Mack dealerships?

that one al isnow chicago mack or whateve its called now cause one of there parts guys well two of them are at joliet they were at chi mack and got transfered.they said thats when it was fun to work there they used to go to sox games compliements of mack.

I thought Superior Diesel out in Waterman was a Mack dealer at one time but I don't think they are anymore. I remember they

had Macks out in the lot for sale and a Mack sign out front. They are still around but I'm not sure if they have any association

with Mack any more.

I thought Superior Diesel out in Waterman was a Mack dealer at one time but I don't think they are anymore. I remember they

had Macks out in the lot for sale and a Mack sign out front. They are still around but I'm not sure if they have any association

with Mack any more.

Superior use to be connected with Rockford Mack. The trucks he had were actually theirs. Not sure if he is affiliated anymore now that CIT took over.

And as far as I knoe Axle is still Mack certified, but didn't know they sold trucks.

I remember when I first started 10 years ago you would see a lot of small truck repair shops that had the "Mack Certified" signs. I don't think their are many around anymore.

And does anyone know what the story is with Nagel buying Axle Equipment? I was told they only made like 4 trailers after they bought them and then just stopped. Obviously they are great trailers cause there are still so many of them on the road. I would eventually love to find one in really good condition.

Plus has anyone heard the rumor that Nagel had two brand new R models sitting in one of his buildings.