My cousin Gene passed away a while ago and it's time to do something with his trucks and parts. He has a B-61 SE in pieces, what are the differences with the Export models if any? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When I can get up to Hunter depending on how far apart it is at least I know what I'm looking for. Thanks!!

Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It matches the sales sheet photo that Fifth Wheel posted a few years ago.

post-3242-0-97191300-1419219505_thumb.jp

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hunter? as in Windham mtn Ny hunter?

My cousin moved up to the town of Hunter N.Y. in 1981. On 23A and Wrights Road west of the town. He was doing MACK engines, transmissions and rears for both Burly and Pete Horan on L.I. and ran the Town of Hunter Highway repair shop. You can sit on the front porch and sigh in on skiers on the mountain or sit on the back porch and sight in on deer. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

id take a ride to Windham to help you with an old Mack if you needed...... im about a lil over an hour away. might even be interested in something if you decide to sell.

I'll shoot you a PM when I'm ready to head up in the early spring. He had 4 trucks the B-61SE, Haynes Falls ex NYPD Rec Center (Tannersville) N model, ex water tanker he put a road service body on it, An ex Horan R model parts truck and and an ex Horan B-81 that he put a 5th wheel tow set up on it. A lot engine parts. I have no idea what or how much parts were accumulated.

P.T.CHESHIRE